From city to city, I get asked, “What is different about this conference or is it like other conferences?” No, this New York iEmancipateMe Conference is different. It is set in an intimate atmosphere. We have a great line-up of speakers who have been tested, been through the fire and came out stronger.
Although the central theme is the same, that is freedom in every aspect of your life, the sessions are customized to the needs in the area.
Orange County New York has lots of professionals who commute to New York city for approximately one hour and forty-five minutes each way and I have encountered different groups of people.
- Some love their jobs but don’t enjoy the commute.
- Some love their jobs, enjoy the commute but believe that there is more to life than spending hours on daily commutes on buses to and from New York City.
- Some work in the county, enjoy their jobs but want to increase their income.
- Some do not love their jobs, hate going in on Mondays and just want to work for themselves by doing what they love.
- Some are bivocational ministers; have full time jobs, lead ministries but need help to balance life and to apply the right strategies for elevation in their various projects.
- Some do not work [or took time off to care for family and want to go back to work], are in a frenzy and need help to get things moving.
- Some are thinking of switching careers but afraid to move because of ties that bind.
- Some don’t have any issues that they cannot handle; they just need to make money. Period.
In the midst of everything that goes with living, some just want to enjoy this blessed life and live more abundantly. That is all; to be free emotionally, spiritually, physically and mentally. They have cried for long, “God, please fix me. I need help.”
Which category applies to you? Do you know someone who falls into at least one of the categories above? Invite him or her to attend this conference.
Are you registered yet? Get your tickets here.
By the grace of God, I will specifically teach about "mind shift and marketplace."
I will talk about how to get your mind to the place where you just need to GO and you actually go. I will teach about income-generating strategies that you can implement immediately without quitting that job you love so much and more.
Belinda Enoma is a Data Privacy and Security Consultant and Privacy Awareness Corporate Trainer with a unique combination of law and tech expertise. She is a global speaker, digital business builder, author, ordained pastor, conference host and mentor to women who desire to impact their generation. For bookings, click here