As an entrepreneur who consults in digital business, coaches people to thrive in their zones of brilliance and shift from inception to release mode, I definitely understand the importance of work.
I also know that everyone cannot own and operate a business, therefore some are called to help build corporations by being paid salaries. Besides, if you don’t work, you don’t eat.
However, I have seen that many people are unhappy at work and sometimes they just don’t know why.
If you fall into that category, please be careful because it is easy to spend decades building someone else’s empire [that is the job you are doing right now] and forget that you have a life.
These five reasons reveal why you are unhappy in the workplace [that even a higher salary won’t fix].
1. You neglected your purpose and adopted a disinterested attitude towards the fulfillment of your destiny.
2. While you are building someone’s empire, no time for family, your mental and physical health is at risk and you have no time to live the abundant life.
3. You spend hours in a commute you detest beyond measure. You are frustrated at work, drinking coffee with folks who don’t see your value.
4. You have no savings. You live hand to mouth. Credit is how you keep up appearances.
5. You are not getting younger, no matter how hard you try to hide the grey hair.
Question: What are you going to do about your life?
Time absolutely does not wait for anybody and this is the reason why you must take action now. Help is available. Please free to browse this website for resources and articles that can help you.
If you are a professional woman working in the corporate sector and would like to finally strategize, get the ball rolling with monetizing your gifts and talents, click here for my coaching packages.
Belinda Enoma is a renowned international speaker, Cyber Privacy and Security Consultant focusing on US-EU laws. She is a digital influencer, business builder, author, ordained pastor, host of iEmancipateMe Global Conferences and mentor to women who desire to impact their generation. For bookings, click here