Meet me in Laurel Maryland on Saturday February 17th, 11:00am – 1:30pm. This is a small, intimate, empowering and destiny-elevating meeting for only 12 women.
*Actual event location will be emailed to you upon registration.
Theme: “Qualified to Implement Successfully”
We will connect, network and have candid conversations about your assignment and how you plan to implement it this winning year. I deliberately chose a small group because I want to give you my undivided attention and to help you. Other ladies present have gifts and talents that can help you succeed too.
Who should register and not miss it:
- A woman who desires to shift to soar this year.
- A woman who wants to connect with like-minded women for maximum impact.
- A woman who desires to attain greater heights.
- A woman in marketplace ministry.
- A woman who requires mentoring or guidance to win against all odds.
- A woman who desires strategies to proceed in business and make profits.
ABOUT YOUR HOST
Belinda Enoma is a renowned digital influencer, author, convener of the global iEmancipateMe conference tour, ordained pastor, international speaker and mentor to women who are life changers. In addition, she is a Cyber Privacy Consultant focusing on US and EU data protection laws.