I have compiled 12 of my quotes to help you understand closed doors so that you don’t become frustrated, because perception is key.
1. Sometimes we focus too long on a closed door thinking that it is actually what we need, that we fail to see the open door.
2. Sometimes the closed door is a divine intervention. Some doors if opened are destructive to your business, career, life, seed and generation.
3. Some doors are actually closed by the Holy Spirit. When a door closes in a region, don’t fret. Move on because it may just be divinely orchestrated. It’s in Acts 16:6-10.
4. When you ignore the closed door with a renewed mindset, it is in your moving [and not constantly staring, pleading for that closed door to open] that God reveals your next step for your destiny. When the Holy Spirit didn’t allow Paul and his team to enter Bithynia, they went on to Troas. It was in Troas that Paul had a vision about Macedonia.
5. A closed door reveals an open door.
There is a place calling your name but you won’t hear its voice because you are too focused on that closed door that you think is for you.
6. Some doors are closed by God for your own good and no matter how hard you knock, they won’t open.
7. If you focus too long on a closed door, you may miss that open door.
8. Don’t waste your life banging on a door God doesn’t want you to walk through.
9. That door closed to preserve your destiny.
10. Some doors are locked for your own good, so don’t worry about that closed door. God has something better.
11. Sometimes that closed door is a divine redirection that leads you to your next assignment. It was in Troas (not their original route) that Paul had a vision about the Macedonian call (Acts 16:9) and got clarity about the call to Europe.
12. Closed doors are revelatory. You start to see opportunities you did not see before.
Belinda is a Global Privacy and Cybersecurity Consultant, Corporate Trainer, Writer, and International Speaker with a unique blend of law and technology expertise. In addition, she is a digital entrepreneur, ordained pastor, mentor to women ready to impact their generation. She is the host of Destiny Chats podcast and lives in New York with her family. For consultation , click here