No matter which time of the year or season you find yourself, these seven keys will help you finish strong.
Often I hear people say, “I don’t know what my purpose is.” The truth is that many people really don’t know it. To finish strong, it is imperative that you know your purpose.
Firstly, let’s look at our mandate in Genesis 1:26-28. God’s directive, divine instruction and original intent for you and I are in the Scriptures.
26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
Now, you have seen God’s mandate. Here are the SEVEN keys to finish strong:
1. Be fruitful. That is, produce a good result, be productive, make an impact.
2. Multiply. Replicate. Pour into another what has been poured into you. How about you impart knowledge into someone else instead of hoarding it?
3. Replenish. Don’t say you don’t have anything to do. Build up again. Replenish. Inspire people.
4. Subdue. Why should situations get you down? Bring them into subjection. You’ve got the power!
5. Have dominion. Know who you are and rule with kingdom power and authority.
6. Know your domain. Understand your territory and how people behave. You will encounter naysayers and all kinds of people. Be watchful.
7. Remember your citizenship. Now this is a big one. We are ambassadors for Christ. We are Christ’s representative on earth. As Christ’s rep, He takes care of everything we need to effectively carry out our purpose and mission. We are not of this world, but strangers and exiles sent forth for a reason. So when you find yourself dealing with enemy attacks and distractions, remember your citizenship that God who sent you forth to earth is supreme and He fights our battles.
To finish strong, a mental shift must take place, purpose understood and directive clear.
Image courtesy of rgb
Belinda is a Global Privacy and Cybersecurity Consultant, Corporate Trainer, Writer, and International Speaker with a unique blend of law and technology expertise. In addition, she is a digital entrepreneur, ordained pastor, mentor to women ready to impact their generation. She is the host of Destiny Chats podcast and lives in New York with her family. For consultation , click here
Leave a Reply