Do you ever feel that you are not qualified or authorized to proceed with or launch your dreams? How about when you see job descriptions you want to apply for and you know that you can do it but think you are not good enough?
What about that business or project that’s deep inside your heart that is a problem solver? What are you going to do about it?
Does this describe you? You are not where you should be in your career, life or business because:
- You don’t know what to do,
- You know what to do but can’t seem to start,
- You know what to do but you can’t find help,
- You think you are not qualified.
- You think you are not authorized, even when you try to launch, you think you are not good enough.
- You can’t shake off impostor syndrome that makes you think you should not proceed with your dreams, you don’t belong in the room and you don’t deserve a seat at the table.
- You don’t have the right network.
Many women hesitate to launch their dreams because they feel they are not qualified or authorized to make things happen. Dear beautiful lady, you have more power than you think or know. Sometimes all we need is that push, that uplift..
I invite you to register for the upcoming Women’s Summit in New York. This faith-based event is an elevation catalyst where you will connect with other women who are determined to impact their generation. Click here
Sign up to receive updates about my next virtual workshop that will help you launch your digital brand.
Belinda Enoma is a Data Privacy and Security Consultant and Privacy Awareness Corporate Trainer with a unique combination of law and tech expertise. She is a global speaker, digital business builder, author, ordained pastor, conference host and mentor to women who desire to impact their generation. For bookings, click here