1. You are constantly collaborating with folks who do not finish anything! Suddenly you have several unfinished tasks; incomplete projects. It’s time to ponder your collaboration.
Every well-meaning person isn’t your assignment helper.
Ask yourself, “Is this part of my assignment?”
2. The Lord has given you a solo project but you want to take the whole village with you. You really think it’s a communal effort, yet that still small voice keeps telling you “Go solo. Do it alone now.” Besides, the “group” you have suddenly formed is disorganized, holding you back and doesn’t even understand the vision and mission.
There’s a time to go solo, and a time to take the whole village. I can speak all day about ASSIGNMENTS. I wrote a whole book on “assignments” some years ago.
3. You ignored that still small voice, that gentle whisper that has been telling you for a while now, “RUN out of that place.” Yet, you waited, became frustrated and accepted the situation as the norm.
Who said that frustration is your portion? You can be set free. You have the power to release yourself from anything that is holding you back.
4. You are waiting for things to be perfect before you make a move. Well, time isn’t waiting for anyone. I shared my backstory before about how I launched my own personal brand. I had answers to questions and I released them. I used what I had, knew how to do and launched.
5. Audience misidentification can lead to minimal impact. Are you speaking to the right folks? Are you speaking their language?
6. Your assigned audience cannot see you, hear you or even know that you exist. What’s your visibility strategy?
7. Procrastination. You have been postponing elevation. You keep saying “I’ll do it later” yet it has not happened.
Today is the “later” you talked about last year.
How about you give that project a date so you don’t procrastinate (and get a serious accountability partner so you actually implement)? You can do it.
Belinda is a Global Privacy and Cybersecurity Consultant, Corporate Trainer, Writer, and International Speaker with a unique blend of law and technology expertise. In addition, she is a digital entrepreneur, ordained pastor, mentor to women ready to impact their generation. She is the host of Destiny Chats podcast and lives in New York with her family. For consultation , click here