Did you watch Rihanna’s Super Bowl halftime performance and observe any lessons? I did! I have written these lessons to help you win in your own way.
1. Women, own your space. Work it and own it. You are blessed with gifts. skills, knowledge and talents, so release your sparkle, shine your brilliance. Don’t hold back.
As you start to own your space, your destiny helpers will show up.
2. Don’t dim your light – wear that red dress, red lipstick, red pumps or sneakers (whatever gives you comfort) and shine brightly for maximum impact!
3. Rihanna performed a medley of her hit songs. Musicians go on tour and sing songs on their albums in different cities, different stages. Dear speaker and published author: There’s diamond in your messages. Are you speaking and teaching from your book chapters?
What are your signature or mastery talks? Write them down.
4. Maximize opportunities when they appear. You don’t know when they will come again.
5. Do you! Why not? You deserve to be happy.
Belinda is a Global Privacy and Cybersecurity Consultant, Corporate Trainer, Writer, and International Speaker with a unique blend of law and technology expertise. In addition, she is a digital entrepreneur, ordained pastor, mentor to women ready to impact their generation. She is the host of Destiny Chats podcast and lives in New York with her family. For consultation , click here