It starts with this mindset: I will finish what I have started.
1. Set boundaries. Access to you isn’t for the whole world.
2. Procrastination is a destiny thief. You keep saying “I will do it later, I will do it later.” When is later? For some, “later” has been a decade. What are you going to do?
Put a date on it and actually implement what you have written.
3. Reject negativity by ignoring some things. It’s okay to not open the door to what will upset you, ruin your day, distract you from fulfilling purpose. This is your life; certainly not a dress rehearsal.
4. Opportunity has a time slot. Grab it before it disappears. When opportunity comes, don’t let it slip away. You don’t know if it will come back again.
5. You have what it takes to make things happen. Don’t doubt your capability or discount your life experience. Your journey matters. It is significant.
6. Declare each day: I START AND FINISH. When you do this, you are speaking into existence the ability to finish what you start and reminding yourself that you need to press through (no matter what the day brings) to the victorious finish line.
Belinda is a Global Privacy and Cybersecurity Consultant, Corporate Trainer, Writer, and International Speaker with a unique blend of law and technology expertise. In addition, she is a digital entrepreneur, ordained pastor, mentor to women ready to impact their generation. She is the host of Destiny Chats podcast and lives in New York with her family. For consultation , click here