I watched the War Room movie today and I enjoyed it. There was a big applause in the theater when it finished. If you haven’t seen it, go and see it.
These are my seven observations that will elevate your Christian life:
1. It will jumpstart your prayer life,
2. You will learn that God answers prayer.
3. You will realize that in relational issues, it’s not the person you should be concerned about but the spirit operating in that person.
4. You will see God’s grace at work and how He doesn’t deal with us according to what we deserve.
5. You will understand that family time matters.
6. You will discover that the enemy is very skilled at using what is causing you the most frustration to push you into temptation – that dreadful trap that can ruin generations.
7. You will learn that the devil is liar and that you have no choice but to pray consistently.
My favorite character in the movie was the role played by the phenomenal Karen Abercrombie. She reminded me so much of a spiritual midwife who has taken it upon herself to change the world, one woman at a time.
I am inspired to do more Victory at Dawn prayer calls to get God’s people to pray [more]. I have seen the power of prayer in my life and others.
Well done Kendrick brothers and the entire cast of the War Room Movie! Your purpose is solving people’s problems, plundering hell and launching destinies.
Question: Did you see the movie? What did you think of it and what else can you add to my observations?
Belinda Enoma is a Data Privacy and Security Consultant and Privacy Awareness Corporate Trainer with a unique combination of law and tech expertise. She is a global speaker, digital business builder, author, ordained pastor, conference host and mentor to women who desire to impact their generation. For bookings, click here