Do you know that the drought you are facing could just be divine wilderness?
What is divine wilderness?
It is a dry season orchestrated by God. In Matthew 4, Jesus was led into the wilderness by the Spirit, so don’t think it cannot happen to you too. How about you change your countenance and be happy because God is on the throne?
How do you handle these dry seasons?
1. Understand that they exist.
2. The dry season has purpose.
3. You will be tempted. The devil tempted Jesus so do not think you cannot be tempted.
4. Study the Word of God because it is spiritual food for your daily victory.
5. God will send help to you.
Image courtesy of frs
Belinda is a Global Privacy and Cybersecurity Consultant, Corporate Trainer, Writer, and International Speaker with a unique blend of law and technology expertise. In addition, she is a digital entrepreneur, ordained pastor, mentor to women ready to impact their generation. She is the host of Destiny Chats podcast and lives in New York with her family. For consultation , click here